Assist households with a fuel payment towards home heating costs.
2017 Energy Assistance Application
PLEASE NOTE: These application are PDF files. You will need a program such as Adobe Reader to open the files. Download Adobe Reader for free by clicking HERE.
If your income is below the following guidelines, you may be eligible for help.
Other Energy Assistance Programs Include:
Crisis Benefit Program
Assists Energy Assistance eligible households facing any of these situations:
- Potential electric/natural gas disconnection.
- Less than 20% heating fuel remaining, and are on a cash-only basis with vendor.
- Energy Related Repair
Eligible energy assistance households who own their home (wholly owned or making mortgage payments) qualify for repairs or replacement of non-functioning furnaces.
Reach Out for Warmth Program
ROFW income guidelines are somewhat higher than the Energy Assistance program. Reach Out for Warmth (ROFW) is a special fund that helps families with limited resources that are facing any of these situations:
• Potential electric/natural gas disconnection
• Less than 20% heating fuel remaining, and are on a cash-only basis with vendor
• Furnace repair for homeowners (wholly owned or making mortgage payments)
The ROFW program allows us to assist households facing a crisis who may not income qualify for energy assistance.